Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekend at Redcliffe


The rocky outcrop on the beach at Redcliffe, just 30 km north of Brisbane, provide an excellent spot for rock angling. First time ever I put my hands to angling and what happens, I catch 2 Blackdots and 1 Flounder (sole). Much to the amazement of my host and a couple of bystanders.

My host for the weekend, lives in Redcliffe and works in the Brisbane CBD. The life in Redcliffe is more relaxed than in the city.

Read more about Redcliffe at http://www.redcliffe.qld.gov.au/index.htm.

4 comments:

ddftr said...

This content is very nice and informative for me. Keep writing and share with

us. Thank you so much.

Thanks & Regards,
machining toowoomba

Betaught Driving School said...

Your writing is very unique and creative. Keep writing like this and share with us. Thank you again.

fasttrackdrivingschool said...

Your writing is very creative and helpful for us. Keep writing. Thank you

Thanks & Regards,
driving instructor craigieburn

AnD Pest Control said...

Very unique and creative writing. Keep writing and share with us. Thank you so much for share with us.

Thanks & Regards,

pest control brisbane